27 noviembre, 2012

PAULMCCARTNEY ha subido el vídeo 'My Valentine' (From 'Complete Kisses') - PaulMcCartney.com Track of the Week.


PAULMCCARTNEY ha subido el vídeo 'My Valentine' (From 'Complete Kisses') - PaulMcCartney.com Track of the Week.
'My Valentine' (From 'Complete Kisses') - PaulMcCartney.com Track of the Week
http://www.PaulMcCartney.com

This week's track of the week is 'My Valentine', taken from the 2012 album 'Kisses On The Bottom - Complete Kisses'.

Get 'Kisses On The Bottom - Complete Kisses' HERE: http://bit.ly/CompleteKisses

''Kisses on the Bottom -- Complete Kisses' is available exclusively through iTunes and features the hugely acclaimed album 'Kisses On The Bottom' alongside the entire 13 tracks from 'Live From Capitol Studios' concert performance, and four bonus tracks including a special festive recording of 'The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)', which Paul recorded at Avatar Studios in New York in September.

The album will also feature a previously unreleased version of 'My Valentine' arranged by Johnny Mandel alongside the tracks 'Baby's Request' and 'My One And Only Love'.


LYRICS:

What if it rained
We didn't care
She said that someday soon the sun was gonna shine
And she was right, this love of mine
My valentine

As days and night
Would pass me ...

No hay comentarios: