18 octubre, 2013

PAUL MCCARTNEY ON THE XFM BREAKFAST SHOW WITH JON HOLMES

October 18, 2013 -- XFM (LISTEN)
PAUL MCCARTNEY ON THE XFM BREAKFAST SHOW WITH JON HOLMES


Sir Paul McCartney has revealed to XFM that he once had to give fellow Beatle John Lennon a pep talk.

"I remember many years ago I was just chatting to John, John Lennon, and out of the blue he said 'I wonder how people are going to think about me when I'm dead?'," Sir Paul told XFM's Jon Holmes.

"I said 'well, you're mad. Number one, you're not going to care because you're gonna be dead. Number two, they're gonna love you, just look at what you've done, you are fantastic'.

"I had to kind of reassure him and I thought after it, 'God, it's pathetic. Why would John need to be told that after all he'd done everything with The Beatles?'  But I'm afraid I think it's a human thing."

Macca admitted it isn't just his late band-mate who suffers from a lack of awareness of the extent to which people worship them.
"I don't really realise how people think about me as because I only have my own circle of friends and I know what they think of me - my family and stuff - they don't like me. [laughs].

"I'm actually constantly surprised. It's amazing."
Sir Paul's new album New came out on Monday - to critical approval - but he told Jon he tries to avoid reading reviews.

"You should never do it because the next day you're going to have go and do something, you're going to play somewhere and you just go in and think 'I'm no good', because this guy thinks I'm no good.

"It's pathetic, it really is. I know a lot of people who are famous and have done loads of great things and it is common."


TRADUCCIÓN   REGULAR

18 de octubre 2013 - XFM ( ESCUCHAR )

PAUL MCCARTNEY EN EL SHOW DE DESAYUNO CON JON XFM HOLMES


Sir Paul McCartney ha revelado a XFM que una vez tuvo que dar compañero Beatle John Lennon una charla .

" Recuerdo que hace muchos años yo estaba hablando con John , John Lennon, y de repente me dijo: ' Me pregunto cómo la gente va a pensar de mí cuando me muera ? ' ", Dijo Sir Paul de XFM Jon Holmes.

"Yo dije 'bueno, estás loco . Número uno, no vas a cuidar , porque vas a estar muerto. Número dos, te van a amar, basta con ver lo que has hecho , estás fantástico ' .

"Tuve que tipo de tranquilizarlo y pensé que después de él, " Dios , es patético . ¿Por qué necesitaría John que se les diga que después de todo lo que había hecho todo con The Beatles ? Pero me temo que yo creo que es una cosa humana " .

Macca admitió que no es sólo su difunto compañero de banda que sufre de una falta de conciencia sobre el grado en que las personas los adoran .

"Yo no me doy cuenta de cómo la gente piensa en mí como porque sólo tengo mi propio círculo de amigos y yo sé lo que piensan de mí - mi familia y esas cosas - que no me gusta [ risas]. .

" En realidad estoy constantemente sorprendido. Es increíble . "

Sir Paul nuevo álbum New salió el lunes - a la aprobación crítica - pero le dijo a Jon que trata de evitar leer las críticas .

" Nunca se debe hacer porque al día siguiente vamos a tener ir y hacer algo , vas a jugar en alguna parte y que acaba de entrar y pensar" yo no soy bueno " , porque este chico piensa que soy no es bueno.


" Es patético , lo que realmente es . Sé que un montón de gente que son famosos y han hecho un montón de grandes cosas y es común . "

FUENTE:  MACCA REPORT


No hay comentarios: