26 julio, 2013

Paul McCartney Putting ‘Finishing Touches’ on New Album



In a new chat with Rolling Stone, Sir Paul McCartney speaks about his current experience on the Out There! world tour, which has found Macca criss-crossing the globe, playing shows in front of thousands of people each night. 

Last week, for example, McCartney performed in Seattle with special guests Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic and Pat Smear of Nirvana – and Rock Cellar will take in his headlining set at the Outside Lands Music Festival in a few weeks up in San Francisco. Back to the Rolling Stone chat – in it, McCartney is said to be in Los Angeles putting the ‘finishing touches’ on his new studio album, which he announced back in March. There’s also some talk about whether Paul sees himself retiring from performing anytime soon. His answer is pretty great:

“I don’t know, man. I can’t imagine ever not doing it. It’s what I do, and it’s what I’ve always done, and I love it so much. Of course, there’s got to be some kind of physical limitation. But I haven’t found it. I mean, I did that show last night, and I’m thinking, “Jesus, God, man. You know, you’re not 25.

” But then, my other side of my head’s going, “Yes, you are! Get on with it!” So I haven’t found my physical limitation yet. If I do, then I’ll have a think about the question. ‘Til then, I’m ignoring it.”

by Adrian Garro


  • TRADUCCIÓN  REGULAR

 Paul McCartney Poner 'toques finales' en el nuevo álbum

En una nueva conversación con la revista Rolling Stone, Sir Paul McCartney habla de su experiencia actual en el hacia fuera allí! vuelta al mundo, que ha encontrado Macca que cruzan el mundo, tocando en shows en frente de miles de personas cada noche.  

La semana pasada, por ejemplo, McCartney realiza en Seattle con invitados especiales Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic y Pat Smear de Nirvana - y Bodega Roca tendrá en su conjunto como cabeza de cartel en el Outside Lands Music Festival en unas pocas semanas en San Francisco. Volver al chat Rolling Stone - en ella, McCartney se dice que está en Los Ángeles poniendo los "toques finales" en su nuevo álbum de estudio, que anunció en marzo. 

También hay algunos hablan de si Pablo ve a sí mismo retirarse de realizar en cualquier momento pronto.  

Su respuesta es muy grande: 

 "No sé, hombre. 
 No puedo imaginarme no hacerlo.  

Es lo que hago, y es lo que siempre he hecho, y lo amo tanto. 

Por supuesto, tiene que haber algún tipo de limitación física.  

Pero yo no lo he encontrado. Quiero decir, yo tenía ese show la noche anterior, y estoy pensando,  

"Jesús, Dios, hombre. Ya sabes, no eres 25.  

"Pero entonces, mi otro lado de la cabeza que está pasando,

 " , lo eres! Manos a la obra "

"Así que no he encontrado mi limitación física todavía.  

Si lo hago, entonces voy a tener un pensamiento de la cuestión. "

"Hasta entonces, estoy ignorando."
 
por Adrian Garro

Fuente: http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com


No hay comentarios: